Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Share Your Food Storage Ideas and Recipes Online!

This news story was interesting to read...people are using YouTube and other online vehicles to share about food storage, and people are paying attention. In fact, the Church's Public Affairs department has recently made a request that members share in this way. In these hard economic times, the principles of provident living can be helpful for anyone, regardless of their religious affiliation.

So, if you have some ideas, go find a way to share them!

p.s. You can see some of my food storage recipes here. (This is a site I created when I was emergency preparedness coordinator in my ward. Our ward was split, so that calling didn't last long. I haven't updated it in a while, so feel free to send me recipes if you have some you would like to share there. We could make it a group effort!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do we post our recipes if we don't have our own blog? I have a bunch of whole wheat recipes that my family loves. I wouldn't mind sharing them.

m_and_m said...

You can post them here in the comments if you would like, or send them to me by email. I can include them in that other blog I linked to, or here -- your choice!