Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm Not Dead Yet

I think I have figured out what was wearing me out with the whole blogging thing, and have decided I'm not going to quit here at my personal blog, although I'll probably be just as sporadic here as before. :) I just needed to stop getting involved in involved discussions that usually went nowhere and left me drained. If you still find me here and there, it's because I'm not fully gone, but just scaled back. :) To those of you who offered support along the way as I was figuring things out, I offer you my heartfelt thanks. :)

5 comments:

Naiah said...

Good! *hugs*

Monty Python jokes witheld.

Eric Nielson said...

I find that I am scaling back my involvement little by little as well.

Bradley Ross said...

Lots of lurking has been a good strategy for me as well.

m_and_m said...

Thanks, all, for your comments. It's interesting to watch the pattern that is not uncommon in Mormon blogging...jump in, do lots, get tired, pull back, find more balance, perhaps? ;)

Mary A said...

Michelle, I'm glad you are hanging in there!! Balance, balance, balance. Now, if I'll just practice what I preach...! :D